Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Built in Wardrobe/ Carpenter

Options
  • 21-05-2009 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I am looking to get some carpentry done. I have 3 wardrobes which are basically bare wall alcoves with a door and a rail.. I was looking to get the walls incl top and bottom panelled, shelves etc built into each one and get a panel folding door fitted on each one... I have priced a few places, sliderobes, kommander and a few others but they are way too expensive...((I know you might say you get what you pay for but some of these are taking the mick)).. I am not looking nor can i afford to spend thousands on this..

Was thinking of getting flatpack from IKEA, anyone any experience on this??

Anybody know any good carpenters in the midlands who would be able for a job like this without charging an arm and a leg.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement