Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway - Language Exchange?

Options
  • 21-05-2009 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Howdie!

I am wondering if anyone in Galway - who is learning German - is interrested in some kind of Language Exchange? Because I am looking for ways to improve my skills of English and maybe you are looking for the same thing in German? So we could help each other :).

So if anyone is interrested - write me a PM, will you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Galway

Any native German speaker in the Galway area wish to do a language exchange - English for German, I can offer Spanish as well as English if interested. PM me danke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alphaman

Hallo! Ich bin Spanisch.
    Ich suche deutsche Muttersprachler(innen) ( Galway area), für einen deutsch- spanischen Sprachaustausch.

Hasta pronto!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Adelie

There's also a group in Galway who meet up in Kellys to practice languages including German https://www.facebook.com/GalwayLingo

Advertisement