Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I felt numb when I heard the news" said Cllr Ryan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Spanner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

As we mentioned Cllrs and the Limerick Leader....

The Below image is from the Limerick Leader chalkboard:
    Dunno who the blokes are in this photo but the guy on the right is down right scary looking :P

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qmW7F07E9_M/ShFzJxA5xvI/AAAAAAAAAS4/F0npetcNYxA/s1600-h/Election+posters+removed+46.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

No wonder no-one gives a sh*t about the elections when this is the childish nonsense they get up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

No wonder no-one gives a sh*t about the elections when this is the childish nonsense they get up to.

Oh they do give a sh*t.

There are a lot of people who use the power of councillors to get things like medical cards, new council houses etc etc.

Kevin Kiely is very good at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

bullets wrote: »
    ...Dunno who the blokes are in this photo...

Despite the fact that they are holding posters of themselves with their names and party affiliations on them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

take em all down i say, afaik we're not allowed put for sale signs on cars by the road by the council.
    As for the conduct, ever see a so called educated constructive debate between them?....handbags at dawn or what!?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,053 ✭✭✭✭phog

bullets wrote: »
    As we mentioned Cllrs and the Limerick Leader....

The Below image is from the Limerick Leader chalkboard:
    Dunno who the blokes are in this photo but the guy on the right is down right scary looking
    :P

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qmW7F07E9_M/ShFzJxA5xvI/AAAAAAAAAS4/F0npetcNYxA/s1600-h/Election+posters+removed+46.JPG

Positive Proof that elections posters don't work. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Stab*City wrote: »
    "I felt numb when I heard the news" said Cllr Ryan[/URL]

Guy must have a head-cold.....the appropriate word is "dumb"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

its like they are attending play school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Take them all down, They are an eyesore, and a distraction while driving even my six year old is sick looking at them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Hopefully he'll be numb when he loses out on a seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Musha wrote: »
    Take them all down, They are an eyesore, and a distraction while driving even my six year old is sick looking at them.

well there was a gentlemans agreement made in public that there would be no posters used at all in the election. but labour party said they are using them regardless so everyone said they had to use them. why give one party the advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Limericks Local Politicians have to be the most low-brow, misinformed, plain stupid, inbred Cretins on the Planet..... Also they all look like they're either on day release from Mountjoy or some mental institution.

- Why didn't we ever see any sign of them whatsoever before they all crawled out of some pub back room to get shameless photo opportunities shaking peoples hands and pretending to paint walls, pull down posters or appear to do some other vote-winning token gesture in our crappy local papers.

One overfed, speccy 19 year old was on recently urging us to be on the lookout for criminal gangs ?????? WTF??????

Thanks for the invaluable advice you ignorant child.

Advertisement