Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V gets the BSG treatment

Options
  • 20-05-2009 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

V, the 80's alien invasion scifi program has got the BSG reimaging treatment

Looking forward to it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Awesome!

Recognised quite a number of faces in the trailer too....looks like a decent cast.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I really wish I could say I like the look of it... but that trailer has put me right off.

First off - I suffer through that annoying bint from Lost for countless seasons and now she's back in my face?

Secondly (perhaps unsurprisingly :p) the whole religious undertones thing, with the church telling people not to trust the big thing that lives in the sky? Gimme a break!

However, this might get watched for one reason only - Inara. Oh baby. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

I remember thinking the same about BSG when I saw the trailer and starbuck and boomer where female, I'm not going to make a snap judgement like that again, also I've never watched lost so I dont have that problem!!

Some more clips at http://www.visitorsite.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

This looks pretty decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

I really dislike the actress in this (Juliette from Lost) but it wont stop me watching it. It actually looks good. All my favourite shows are being cancelled or finishing up so I'll watch anything.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭wishwashwoo

great stuff v dianna in her boots so sexy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭wishwashwoo

fraggle rock is getting a make over i say leave well enought alone the dofers are cool as they are

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rascal77

At last.I was starting to get scifi withdrawl.Have to say this looks sweet!Just hope it gets a big enough following and doesnt get cancelled before the end.

Advertisement