Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get from Naas to Citywest

Options
  • 20-05-2009 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Long time viewer but first time poster, I have always found the Boards.ie crowd to be really informative and helpfull.

I am stuck in a bit of a jam and have been wracking my brains to find out a way to get from Naas to Citywest. I actually thought it would be pretty easy, after all Bus Eireann stop in Johnstown and Kill on the road to the City Centre.

Turns out its not as easy as I thought, I have checked various different routes options on the journey planner of the Bus Eireann but there is no mention site of a bus stopping on the Naas - Dublin route at Citywest and I have been searching for alternative ways to get there.

I had hoped that maybe there might be some inter town link that could even get me to Citywest perhaps in Kill or Rathcoole. But nothing has turned up so I at last turn to the helpfull gang here at Boards.ie for some Commuting & Transport assistance.

Is there any way for me to get to Citywest directly from Naas, or would I have to go all the way into Dublin to get a Dublin Bus back down to Citywest, Perhaps even a doubtfull train route?? I will be hopefully making this journey frequently so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

- McDuffer

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Bus Eireann buses from Naas etc do stop there on request - but only at the junction with Citywest - you have to walk across the bridge to get into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MacDuffer

thank you very much was even consulting pulling a sickie on the bus. :(

I appreciate the help :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭manc

remember if its a request stop inbound it is probably the same outbound, but you won't be on the bus to make the request ;)

Advertisement