Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Metal Receiver

Options
  • 20-05-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a metal receiver for an M4/ M16. Will pay up to €35, depending on condition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

for €40 you will get one on ebaybanned!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

thermo wrote: »
    for €40 you will get one on ebaybanned!

I attempted to buy a metal receiver from them twice and they failed to send it each time, had to open paypal disputes to get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Not really helpful but, I saw some really beautiful King Arms receiver/body kits in hobbyairsoft last week. Much more than you are willing to spend but really class.
    Engraved markings and what looked to be a functioning bolt catch like the VFC 416.
    Might be worth a look (not online tho - you need to call into the shop to view afaik).
    It's on my list of "have to get..."

They're opening a new shop closer to Dublin in the next couple of weeks - might make it easier to have a look at it.

Advertisement