Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stainless steel .22?

Options
  • 20-05-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

does anybody know one? bolt action and left hand ideally?

TIA
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

CZ 452/453

www.shoot.ie and go to rimfire rifles

• Registered Users Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭clivej

Jonty wrote: »
    CZ 452/453

www.shoot.ie and go to rimfire rifles

They are Nickle plated not stainless steel. I have the CZ 452 style version.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Also not left-handed, which he's looking for. Only CZ I can see in left-handed version is the American and the Lux.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Sorry bout that lads, I honestly thought the cz's were S/S

http://www.savagearms.com/markiibtvs_LH.htm

Here's a savage .22

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Those savages are stupidly accurate. Shot one in .17HMR and it was doing quarter inch groups at 100m.

• Advertisement

I see some dealers have a offer on the savage rimfire rifles. Rifle, scope and gun bag for around the €650 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭lordarpad

clivej wrote: »
    I see some dealers have a offer on the savage rimfire rifles. Rifle, scope and gun bag for around the €650 mark.

who clive? *interested*

Jonty wrote: »
    Sorry bout that lads, I honestly thought the cz's were S/S

http://www.savagearms.com/markiibtvs_LH.htm

Here's a savage .22

been ogling that - has anybody shot one of those from the hand rather than benchrest or bipod?

lordarpad wrote: »
    who clive? *interested*

Give Stakelums Thurles or the shop in Drangan Co Tipp. a ring thats where I saw the advert.

thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

lordarpad wrote: »
    who clive? *interested*

Seen it in the back of Irish shooters digest april edition, i thing millard brothers are doing the deal. They say if your local firearms does not have the deal on to let them know and they will try and sort you out.

Savage 17hmr, swift scope, mounts and case if i remember great deal for anyone starting off.

Advertisement