Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading Xbox for newer model.

Options
  • 20-05-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Thinking of trading in my Xbox for a newer model. Just wanted to know what kind of prices I'd expect to pay for this?
    I have a 20GB pro.
    Looking for at least a 60GB HDD (120GB preferably) with HDMI.

Xbox has previously been repaired for RROD, but apart from it freezing once or twice it's worked like a charm. This is partly the reason I'd like to upgrade as it's well out of warrantee so if it does go belly up I'd buy a new one anyway...

Just trying to weigh up the benifits of a new console I suppose.

Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I did the same thing a few weeks ago, i ended up finding the best value on ebay, i managed to find an xbox 360 elite with the 120gb hard drive and 15 games for something like €260 euro. So if ya look throughly on ebay i'm sure ya will find a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Well I still have my Xbox-pro, so I'd probably get a better deal if I traded that in for a newer model.
    I don't know what the story is if I'm looking for a HDMI version either...

Advertisement