Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eek - just spent €200 on a Tua Viso wrinkle zapper!

Options
  • 19-05-2009 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

I stumbled on this site tonight and there was such glowing reports that I ordered one.
    It won anti-ageing awards from Grazia

If this thing works then we could be looking at the future of anti-aging.

So am I mad, or has anyone tried it, happy or unhappy?

PS I know we're in a recession but I rarely drink and dont smoke and this is my only vice! :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

I stumbled on this site tonight and there was such glowing reports that I ordered one.
    It won anti-ageing awards from Grazia

If this thing works then we could be looking at the future of anti-aging.

So am I mad, or has anyone tried it, happy or unhappy?

PS I know we're in a recession but I rarely drink and dont smoke and this is my only vice! :P

imo yes i think its madness to spend €200 on an anti ageing cream i know nothing about, I would have asked for ppls opionins on the product before forking out all that money :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭willy wonka

imo yes i think its madness to spend €200 on an anti ageing cream i know nothing about, I would have asked for ppls opionins on the product before forking out all that money :confused:

It's an anti-aging machine not a cream and it has won awards and been tested by magazines and TV lifestyle programmes and got glowing results.

Besides people spend more money on Creme de la Mer and that runs out after a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,824 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Why try and hide a natural occurrence? If you rarely drink, don't smoke and keep a healthy diet, then you're skin probably isn't as bad as you may be lead to believe by all the industries who make their millions by fooling people into thinking it's necessary to hide age. Read suggestion one here. Seems quite similar to what this machine does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Lady Luck

Darling, sorry but this screams desperation and foolishness. You have too much money for your own good! None of these things work. x. But if you do want to try some, you're best to use ALDI SIANA WRINKLE Q10 CREAM, which scored better than CREME DE LA MER in tests. x x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

you should have got the Boots beauty serum stuff at only 22quid its a steal!! Its also been proven to reduce the signs of ageing

• Advertisement

Lady Luck wrote: »
    Darling, sorry but this screams desperation and foolishness. You have too much money for your own good! None of these things work. x. But if you do want to try some, you're best to use ALDI SIANA WRINKLE Q10 CREAM, which scored better than CREME DE LA MER in tests. x x x x

Well a friend told me last week she got Botox done and I never want to go down that road. So I dont think I am that desperate. :)
    €200 is a lot of money I know but I know people who spend nearly this on nights out and that is a complete waste. I dont have too much money - I wish.

BTW I have never used Creme de la Mer - just using it as a price comparison :)

PS the main reason I am getting this machine is for sagging and creams can't change that

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭stressed out

OP ya you're mad!!! :P

I had a look at the website and it does seem very appealing.
    Kate Moss uses one and she bought one for all her friends - well if it's good enough for Ms Moss, then....

It seems to tone up your face - like facial exercises.
    I dunno. If Grazia magazine gave it an award there must be something to it.

Also there's a 90 day money back guarantee so it's a win-win situation.

Well now I want one, now to find €200 :o:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

:mad:I wouldnt go that far Lady Luck!!How is spending hard earner money on an anti wrinkle treament ''screaming desperation and foolishness''?
    In fact I have yet to see a post from you that isnt condesending and bitchy! ..... x x x x :rolleyes:

Op if you have the money and feel it will work then more power to ya and I hope it works out!
    I myself just cudnt justify spending so much on one product no matter how good they claim it is.
    Let us know how you get on tho cuz if its as good as they claim then I know a load of people that will be queing up for it :)

Let us know how you get on tho cuz if its as good as they claim then I know a load of people that will be queing up for it :)

Definitely! At least if it doesn't work I can get my money back.
    But will report back if it's good or bad. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Lady Luck, I have noticed that you seem very intent on voicing your opinion often in ways that are uncalled for and simply nasty. Why does this scream desperation? OP is entitled to spend her money however she wants and there was absolutely no need for you to say that as it was completely irrelevant. I'm sorry, but you are consistently doing this and it is unfair.

I would be interested to know how you go on though, getting back on topic! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement