Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere that unlocks iphones

Options
  • 19-05-2009 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

any one recommend a place that would unlock an iphone in Galway city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moving to Apple Media Devices where there are tons of threads on this.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Patti D. wrote: »
    any one recommend a place that would unlock an iphone in Galway city?

U can do the unlock yourself you must have Software Version 2.2 or previous (as far as I know cannot be done if you have latest software 2.2.1, you only need a PC and the USB cable that came with it, you will tutorials on theIclarified website. You will need to Jailbreak 1st and after install Yellowsn0w. Best is all free.

If you have Software V 2.2.1 you can only unlock it with a Sim adapter like rebel, simable, etc. No idea how they work as I don't have them but other people here will give you feedback on them.

If you bring to a shop they will use 1 of the above options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Patti D.

went to galway and both places were unable to unlock the phone.........dont know what to do now......

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

went to galway and both places were unable to unlock the phone.........dont know what to do now......

You could start by reading the sticky at the top of this forum. :)

All the info you need is there, it's reasonably straight forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Patti D.

thanks, but not sure i have the confidence to go messing around with it myself :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

thanks, but not sure i have the confidence to go messing around with it myself :(

www.modmyi.com 29.99 dollers about 20 euro thats what I used will do the latest 3g version or Subscribe to this feed Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

Advertisement