Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar instillation

Options
  • 19-05-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi I am in midlands looking for recommendations from anyone who has had solar panels installed. Would prefer to go with someone that comes with personal recommendation. There is huge variation in costs and systems so it makes it difficult to choose as cannot compare like with like can anyone help:P:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Hi there, I've just installed the Solar tubes and so far (about one week) they are a huge success! I've had no central heating on for the last week and the water is piping hot every day! Whole system installed for about 3 grand. Cheap as chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Who installed them for you pablo?

Do they have a website?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

An excellent SEI registered plumber called TJ Mcann. I'll pm you his number.... I purchased the kit from Tullamore hardware. You can tell him he needs a web site when your talking to him (I'm a web designer!!)

Advertisement