Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing Banners?

Options
  • 19-05-2009 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Ok so i have a freeware EF Typhoon but when i dont have max power applied i have this unsightly banner advertising the AFS website to the left of the cockpit, it' literally a box outside the cockpit that only disappears when i kick in the burners, are there any ways of getting rid of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Legally?...No

It's part of the protection system on that addon. The only way you can get rid of the banner is to purchase the payware version (not worth doing for any of the AFS fleet imho as the model's and panels are pretty crude...but that's a different debate ;) ) :)

Edit This is probably the best Eurofighter Tiffie on the market at the moment, though it too has it's flaws.

Advertisement