Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salsa dancing

Options
  • 19-05-2009 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

is it really something done almost exclusively by bored, lonely depressed people who just need something to pass the time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Dankoozy wrote: »
    is it really something done almost exclusively by bored, lonely depressed people who just need something to pass the time?

I guess it's better than pulling the bar off yourself while chained to the radiator

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Who told you that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

markok84 wrote: »
    I guess it's better than pulling the bar off yourself while chained to the radiator

Dont knock it till you've tried it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I would love to do it. I've nothing else to be doing with myself these days. The only thing is I've no friends who will go with me. It really gets me down sometimes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yes, someone on a message board told me so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Who told you that?

saw it on mock the week a while back. yea hardly a credible source i know but i always had the impression salsa dancing was the first port of call for depressed sad'ohz anyway. dunno why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

I think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Salsa is popular because it sounds sexy. The word Salsa evokes images of sexy senoritas strutting there stuff on stage. Lots of close contact and rubbing of bodies as well. It's all down to the word itself. If Salsa was called Splodge nobody would be interested in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Melange

I keep hearing that Salsa dancing classes are the first port of call for singles who can't seem meet people of the opposite sex anywhere else. Any truth in that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Pighead wrote: »
    Salsa is popular because it sounds sexy. The word Salsa evokes images of sexy senoritas strutting there stuff on stage. Lots of close contact and rubbing of bodies as well.

Indeed. Out of all the dance that are out there, Salsa is the sauciest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Melange wrote: »
    I keep hearing that Salsa dancing classes are the first port of call for singles who can't seem meet people of the opposite sex anywhere else. Any truth in that?

i think so..

Advertisement