Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid term break?

Options
  • 19-05-2009 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

when is the October mid term or Reading week is in IT Tallaght?
    From to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

It differences from year to year., But I think it is usally around Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Also an idea to remember that there isn't always a reading week. I think it varies from department to department and class to class. I know some of my lecturers gave us a reading week and others didn't, and last year we had no reading week at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Also an idea to remember that there isn't always a reading week. I think it varies from department to department and class to class. I know some of my lecturers gave us a reading week and others didn't, and last year we had no reading week at all.

How could I forget that!!!!
    The computing department didn't have a reading week for the last 2 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 howieyadoin

For the last two years management had no reading week, we were told it was because the lecturers felt it wasn't being used as was intended for students to use it, to study. They said it was reflected in poor January exams when we were in second year????

Advertisement