Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didnt know where to put this?

Options
  • 19-05-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Hi as title says not sure where this should go but you guys should be able to help me.....

Have been asked to help out with some audio visual installtion by a friend. There will be live music and projector etc.

Does anyone know of decent suppliers in cork or on the internet. I need th following.

XLR male's and female (for a base plate)
    Balanced microphone cable
    2.5sq speaker cable
    Speakron male and females

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

I'd say Maplins would be your best bet locally, if you need enough in quantity it might be worthwhile contacting allcables - they're in Cork St. in Dublin, I'm sure they could send the stuff to you.

ritz.

Advertisement