If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOHN MC RETURNS LATER TODAY!

Options
  • 19-05-2009 2:59pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Guys apologies for the lack of feedback this week - I'm snowed under doing office crap!

I'll start to get all my replies done tonight (lonely night in a Belfast hotel room!) and hopefully we will be back on track by Thursday latest.

Apologies again Boardies and we will get the replies out asap!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Ah see John

I can shape shift! I was Nicola for a week but back to normal now!!

You should try it...

Ash:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

AshMiller wrote: »
    Ah see John

I can shape shift! I was Nicola for a week but back to normal now!!

You should try it...

Ash:)

Oh to be able to shape shift into a woman:-

the ability to throw a wobbly and blame it on the hormones

get free entry into nightclubs

get some eejit to buy you drinks all night and then tell him to feck off and go home alone

Lucky guy Ash, you must have had a ball for the past week as your alter ego "Nicola".
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ok I know this is sexist - so I apologise to all our Female Customers in advance!

Dave - you could do with the ability to turn into a woman.... then you could stop yourself buying all those 'essential' electronics from us!!! :D

Wires - I hate wires everywhere!

ATB,
    J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

... and furthermore - to add to Ash's weirdness - it's not just that he calls himself Nicola - he even puts a red head wig on when he is in his alter ego..

Must be all the fumes in Dame Street...

ATB,
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

johnmc wrote: »
    Ok I know this is sexist - so I apologise to all our Female Customers in advance!

Dave - you could do with the ability to turn into a woman.... then you could stop yourself buying all those 'essential' electronics from us!!! :D

Wires - I hate wires everywhere!

ATB,
    J

I too apologise to all the women folk out there, I have a wife and 3 daughters that I adore so it was just a bit of fun :p

And yes, the wife doesn't understand why I feel the need to spend my hard earned on tech gear. If only she knew how much I've underestimated the amounts that I told her the tv, av amp, speakers and satellite receiver that I bought from R'sounds really cost (even if they were much cheaper to buy than down here), then I'd be in deep do daa and would need the ability to morph into something else.:D

• Advertisement

Dave,

unless you buy some more kit soon we will start calling Mrs.Prosperous and telling her exactly how much you have spent already...

...oh ok - the guys are saying that you honestly could not actually fit any more kit into the house!

But be warned boardies Nicola and Ursula are working with us and they may feel the need to rat on your boy boardies if you are telling fibs to your better halves about how little you are spending! But then we would have to kill them! (Ursula says that being killed may be better than working for me!):rolleyes:

ATB,

just look them straight in the eyes when you are lying (ie dont turn your back, you never know where the blow will come from!)

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.