Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K Masada

Options
  • 19-05-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

A&K Masada for Sale. With original Box and hi-cap pmag. Will also throw in a 9.6v battery and a QD sling mount.

This was one of the first batch into the country, skirmished once at the Take AIM cup, wasn't really for me. Has some mild scuffing from being in a bag with another gun, but no scratches or major cosmetic damage. Very clean. No modifications done, has never been dismantled, stripped or gearbox opened.

The hopup is a bit soft on it, may need a new rubber (still dips after about 40 yards with the hop on full).

pic : http://www.swearing.org/misc/img/airsoft/masada.jpg

Looking for 180 euro. This is almost 250 euro worth of kit in great condition.

Available to collect from Naas area most evenings. Will also be in the warehouse most wednesdays, and will be in HRTA this sunday.

Will not post. Will not sell to under 18s. Will only sell to a known skirmisher.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Any sights on it? and any spare mags?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Just iron sights (sorry the pic doesn't show rear iron sights, which do come with it). No mag apart from the pmag hicap.

Price drop to 160.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

what is it shooting at?

will offer €150 collected

what is it shooting at?

will offer €150 collected

Not entirely sure. I suspect 320fps or so with .2g. I'll get it chronoed tomorrow in Eirsoft when I'm in offloading my wallet and let you know.

You're first in line assuming you're happy with the result.

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Not entirely sure. I suspect 320fps or so with .2g. I'll get it chronoed tomorrow in Eirsoft when I'm in offloading my wallet and let you know.

You're first in line assuming you're happy with the result.

yeah im happy if you can crono it tomorrow and let me know what its at and il more then likely pick it up tomorrow evening or sunday. will the back sight be put on it?

yeah im happy if you can crono it tomorrow and let me know what its at and il more then likely pick it up tomorrow evening or sunday. will the back sight be put on it?

It's shooting consistent 305-310fps with .2g BB.

I'll find the rear sight for it over the weekend, I won't really be available over the weekend I'm afraid.

If you're happy with that, we can call it sale agreed and move to pm.

It's shooting consistent 305-310fps with .2g BB.

I'll find the rear sight for it over the weekend, I won't really be available over the weekend I'm afraid.

If you're happy with that, we can call it sale agreed and move to pm.

yep happy with that see you in the pm's and we can sort out collection:)

hey dave do you know there is a big problem with that gun???????

the problem is i cant put the thing down;), its deadly, i stuck a gaurder hop up rubber in it and im very impressed with it. still have to skirmish with it though. and im liking the p-mag shame its high-cap though defo gonna have to order the mid-cap ones

thanks again and pleasure doing business.

hey dave do you know there is a big problem with that gun???????

the problem is i cant put the thing down;), its deadly, i stuck a gaurder hop up rubber in it and im very impressed with it. still have to skirmish with it though. and im liking the p-mag shame its high-cap though defo gonna have to order the mid-cap ones

thanks again and pleasure doing business.

Hehe, had me worried there :-)

Glad you like it, it's a cracking gun, I just didn't take it out ever.

ehobby should have the star pmags, they're basically as good as the magpul ones from what I've seen.

• Advertisement

Hehe, had me worried there :-)

Glad you like it, it's a cracking gun, I just didn't take it out ever.

ehobby should have the star pmags, they're basically as good as the magpul ones from what I've seen.

i thought i might haha:)

seriously thought great gun and im going mad i have to go away this weekend sow ont get a chance to skirmish it:(

il check out them mags thanks

Advertisement