Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peep Show Series 6

Options
  • 19-05-2009 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

OK I know there have been a couple of threads started about this, but does anyone know when this is due to be televised? I can't find out any info on the Channel 4 website. It's normally started by this time of the year.

Anyone?! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Summer 2009 has been confirmed.. but a specific date does not appear to be announced yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

The wait is doing my head in! If I remember correctly its meant to be televised on the 28th of May.

The question is, who is the dad? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

If I remember correctly its meant to be televised on the 28th of May.

Oh interesting. Cheers for that!

I want more Johnson!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭themarcus

If I remember correctly its meant to be televised on the 28th of May.

I don't think so.

It's a fairly strange, I series 5 was aired about this time last year.... The wait is killing me...

Johnson's gotta be the dad!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

themarcus wrote: »
    I don't think so.

It's a fairly strange, I series 5 was aired about this time last year.... The wait is killing me...

I remember the last episode of season 5 was on June 6th last year so it was well on at this stage.

Cant actually remember much of season 5 though so the delay will give me a bit of a chance to catch up:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

themarcus wrote: »
    I don't think so.

Damn it!! I'm nearly sure I read somewhere it would be starting back on the 28th may.

I was thinking it might be Superhans but I cant imagine how the story would pan out after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Having ignored the show for years and after catching a couple of minutes of a re-run a few months ago and kind of enjoying it I decided to get the ridiculiously cheap series 1-5 box set.

I've been gradually loving the show more and more and I just moved onto series 2 yesterday, with the season opener being the best episode thus far for me. I'm watching an episode a day, so I might have to leave series 6 on Sky + for a while before getting to it. What a tradegy my life is.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

It would be fantastic if Johnson was the dad! How good looking would that baby be!:D

The best episode by far is the one where Jeremy and Mark rent the canal boat. I literally was in fits laughing about the dog scene!

I'd love if Johnson was the dad! That's mean even more Johnson :) You can never have too much Johnson!

The dad will probably end up being Jeff or someone lame though!

Robert Webb is on 5 Live now with Simon Mayo.I will email the show and ask when the next series starts!

• Advertisement

He just said that filming will start at the end of July and will be shown in the Autumn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Fantastic show. All the episodes used to be on youtube or google video. Not the best quality, but watchable. Probably still there, no access to check:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

It's embarrassing how excited I am about Series Six. Hope it's worth the wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Can't wait. Still haven't seen series 5 though so will have to check that out. From reading this thread it seems there's a pregnancy storyline. Divulge no more please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

zorro2566 wrote: »
    He just said that filming will start at the end of July and will be shown in the Autumn!

I thought Olivia Coleman said they were wrapping up production, like last october?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Thats a long wait...over a year for 6 episodes:eek:

Anyway just watched season 5 again. I had completely forgotten it but as soon as I started watching it came flooding back:D

Great series, some hilarious moments, but I thought they made Jeremy a bit too much of a pr1ck. Still quality though.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭gary223

I can't wait for the next series. Quality show.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

I am dying to know when the next series will be out. You would swear channel four would give some sort of hint of when it will be broadcast. I just can't see it being put on air this summer as TV series usually don't premiere in the summer months.
    It could be August before it comes out.

I am dying to know when the next series will be out. You would swear channel four would give some sort of hint of when it will be broadcast. I just can't see it being put on air this summer as TV series usually don't premiere in the summer months.
    It could be August before it comes out.

I have already stated that it will be filmed from the end of July and shown in the Autumn,this came from Robert Webb guesting on the Simon Mayo Show on BBC Radio 5 Live last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭monellia

From David Mitchell's Twitter page on May 31st:

"Had first readthrough of Peep Show 6 scripts on Sat and they're brilliant. Shooting in July."

• Advertisement

Thanks for that zorro2566 and monellia!

Apparently Jesse Armstrong and Sam Bain have been working on a movie with Chris Morris so that's probably why there's such a delay. That movie should be pretty awesome! :)

Advertisement