Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nationwide 6-a-Side Blitz 27th June

Options
  • 19-05-2009 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

IRELAND"S FIRST NATIONAL 6ASIDE SOCCER COMPETITION!

Should be a great weekend away for all the teams - we have teams coming from all our centres in Cork, Limerick, Galway and Dublin to take part and to represent their county!

Group games for all the teams and semis and finals for the winners. Everything is provided from Bibs & Balls to qualified referees and administrators to attend to your every need on the day. All your team need do is turn up wearing your gear and ready to go!

Tournament starts at 2pm and after we will give out the Prizes to the Teams and the Individual winners.

For the "Away" teams, there is a list of recommended Hotels in the area to choose from:

Bewleys Leopardstown
    Stillorgan Hotel
    Trinity College - Budget Student Accommodation.

Our venue is right on the Luas Line so the pitch is very accessible from the City Centre also.

SO BOOK NOW FOR A GREAT WEEKEND AWAY WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS IN DUBLIN!

Any interest lads?

Eighty quid is not expensive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Defo wont be around.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I presume its 80 per team??

If so stick me down for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

we could get 2 teams anyway for sure.

whiles im here, there will be a 7 a side tournament on the augeust bank holiday monday run by my grass team. would we be able to get a team for that? who would be interested?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'd be up for that Ed, but will need to confirm availability closer to the time.

Sorry Des, just realised that I'll be in Germany that weekend so I can't make it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I would play in the Tourney in June if needed. Just so its on record :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Padman

Can anyone please give more info?As in who its run by and what its means by "our centres" ??Is there age limits,team squad number limits,level of skill etc..nothing much from the post above.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

you didnt give any actual contact details.or location...

Advertisement