Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

S2k exhaust

Options
  • 19-05-2009 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Looking for a standard s2000 exhaust cant find one anywhere can soomebody help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

dohc wrote: »
    Looking for a standard s2000 exhaust cant find one anywhere can soomebody help!

ring your local honda dealer and they will order one in for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dohc

robtri wrote: »
    ring your local honda dealer and they will order one in for you.

Eh no thanks dont want to pay through my arse wouldn touch the stealers with a barge pole

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Eh no thanks dont want to pay through my arse wouldn touch the stealers with a barge pole

did you try Jeff Cole over on DTD?

username jf_cole iirc

he can get OEM stuff at a reduced price, may be worth a try?

kceire wrote: »
    did you try Jeff Cole over on DTD?

username jf_cole iirc

he can get OEM stuff at a reduced price, may be worth a try?

Ill try him when i get home from DTD is blocked here in work.Does he work for Tuning Factory

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Ill try him when i get home from DTD is blocked here in work.Does he work for Tuning Factory

i dont think so tbh, he is an insurance underwriter iirc
    but he does have something to do with them as he used to supply them with their OEM honda parts, still does i think.

• Advertisement

kceire wrote: »
    i dont think so tbh, he is an insurance underwriter iirc
    but he does have something to do with them as he used to supply them with their OEM honda parts, still does i think.

Oh right yeah ill get onto him after work sound for that

Advertisement