Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Question

Options
  • 18-05-2009 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi,
    I just repeated a year and am now going into final year. I received free fees and the grant up until my repeat year where i paid my own fees. I've been told I'm entitled to free frees again for my final year, just wondering do I also need to re-apply for the grant now or will i automatically recieve it again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Yes, you're entitled to your free fees again for your final year.
    I would imagine you'd have to re-apply for the grant. Call your county council/VEC, they'll know best!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

KingCong wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just repeated a year and am now going into final year. I received free fees and the grant up until my repeat year where i paid my own fees. I've been told I'm entitled to free frees again for my final year, just wondering do I also need to re-apply for the grant now or will i automatically recieve it again?

get in touch with student welfare officer in college they are usually up on these things and will have seen the same scenario before

Advertisement