Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Desert Eagle...

Options
  • 18-05-2009 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All,

new here so hoping i'm not breaking any rules but am looking to buy a Desert Eagle 50 AE Gbb

i'm looking specifically for the Hardkick model, Black or chrome version, dont mind which.

Anyone got one they'd consider parting with?

Many thanks in advance...

ph

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Jaya Van Maele

HI im sellen my desert eagle its a hfc desert eagle gbb chrome

comes with metal case
    Great condision acouple of scratchs
    Comes with gas Full bottle
    Only fires 150 rounds about
    Good gun brought 2 months ago

I,ll sell for 135
    with postage

or 125 with out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

im selling mine... look at big clearout 2

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

Jebus! I'm like a dog with two you-know-whats...

@ Jaya van Maele:

Thanks very much mate, to be honest would prefer Tokyo mauri model but still very interested. Has this got any metal parts? Any chronos on it? Where are you if i were to collect?

@ elius:

As i said, i'm very interested. Is it the hardkick model? With metal? Any chronos? Where are you if i were to collect? Any extras with it?

Presume both have mags?

Many thanks to both for getting back to me

Its supposed to be 300fps with 3 seconds gas but with 4 to 5 seconds gas in the mag it breaks glass witch my G&g ump cant the fps of the ump is 310fps so its probably about 320fps....All the main stuff used for firing he gun is metal...Slide release,hammer,magazine,trigger,magasine release button,barrel selecter swithch and so on....the pistol grip is Great qaulity Plastic (but i think it might be fiberglass as well ) Even though some stuff is plastic or fiberglass its heavyer than my friends m1911/colt 45.....

Its all so a very strong recoil for a gas airsoft gun
    P.s the tokyo marui desert eagle is only 260fps acourding to some sights

@ Jaya Van Maele:

Many Thanks, sounds good

Offer €110 collected

Where are you based?

• Advertisement

Well bring it up to 120 and its a deal because my friend offered 110 too....OK 120 and its a deal or 115 with no gas....

Im based in Foxford Co.Mayo ireland....
    But will be in castlebar at 4.30pm on next friday:D

Sorry mate, €120 collected in Mayo, plus €50 for petrol!!

Sorry, but even with postage that'd make €130, still a bit rich, although i appreciate it's in good nick.

Best let your mate have it for bargain €110.

Thanks very much

Ok 110! 110 euro a bit low but ok....Do u want the gas aswell.......Postage or pick up....
    Comes with for 110

Gbb hfc desert eagle 1 to 1 scale
    Full metal Case for gun
    Ultra bottle of gas
    100 bbs high grade

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Would u be interested in a kwc desert eagle? Full metal slide version, the only deagle with a metal slide out of the box and they no longer make these.. Wanted to keep it but i need money..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

how much you looking Zero?

• Advertisement

SO are u still interested...in the HFC desert eagle which can not be purchased in ireland from what i know...

How about 120? I think that's a fair price, it feels quite substantial due to the metal slide and has a nice strong kick to it also

Oh op has first referral on this if he wants it of course i forgot to add

@ ZERO:
    Very interested mate, could you meet up in Kildare? Maybe Wed or Thurs?
    If so, and i like the look i'll probably take it.
    Is it chrome or black?
    Can you throw in any gas or bb's?

@Jaya:
    Sorry mate, but the metal slide is what i was really after, dont think yours has this?
    Other than that i deffo woulda taken yours.
    Apologies

Well i'm in galway all this week for the ocean race and stuff buddy, but might be back in kildare next week though, otherwise i can post it if you like probably cost a tenner or so. It's a black one with full trades like the real thing even on the grips, i don't have spare gas at the moment but i might have a few bb's i could throw into it for you?

HI im now sellen for 100

zero19 wrote: »
    Well i'm in galway all this week for the ocean race and stuff buddy, but might be back in kildare next week though, otherwise i can post it if you like probably cost a tenner or so. It's a black one with full trades like the real thing even on the grips, i don't have spare gas at the moment but i might have a few bb's i could throw into it for you?

Next week actually suits me better Zero, maybe i could pm you my mobile number and you could give me a shout when you back over this side of the country?

bb's would be nice, but not a deal breaker...

pm on the way

Advertisement