Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealers Required Nationwide!!

Options
  • 18-05-2009 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Attention all Dealers!!

We at Bruce Poker are looking to expand our Live Tour Nationwide and will be requiring dealers and staff at all ends of the country!

If you would like to be added to the database pm us here with your details to be added to the database (i.e. - Name, Location, contact number, Availability and Skill Level; as in whether you can deal tournament, cash or both - not at once obviously)

We will be looking to hold our games twice a week most weeks so there will be plenty of hours up for grabs.

All information you provide will be held under the strictest confidence and will not be passed onto anyone without your say so.

Looking forward to building our tour with your help. :D

Regards
    Bruce Poker!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭cardrooms

How far north are you going. There are a few good dealers in our club in Armagh that may be interested in the extra work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Bruce Live Tour

cardrooms wrote: »
    How far north are you going. There are a few good dealers in our club in Armagh that may be interested in the extra work.

We probably wont be going into the north due to the legal scenario but we have a game in Dundalk this Friday which is to remain a regular fixture which might suit anyone coming from the north as its on the M1

Are you looking dealers there for this friday and how often does the game run?

cardrooms wrote: »
    Are you looking dealers there for this friday and how often does the game run?

Yeah we still need dealers for this Friday, anyone interested can pm us or ring the office on 01-6510224 between 9am and 9pm.

Our venues will be rotating roughly every 4 - 6 weeks depending on the venue

I have rang one guy and he is interested so passed the number on. He is a very good dealer at both cash and tournament and can do PL omaha too. I couldn't make it this friday cause i have promised the woman i'll keep it free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Only Aces

How far south eastren way are ye coming?

Only Aces wrote: »
    How far south eastren way are ye coming?

We'll be trying to schedule in at least one venue down south east; in Waterford most likely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭--STATTO--

cool sounds good.....:D

Advertisement