If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any info on the Onkyo-607 stock?

Options
  • 18-05-2009 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if theres any word on RS Belfast gettin the 607's in. I know they said early this week. Just curious as I have a day off this week which I could in and collect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Ok rang up there and they got 3 or so in today. I think I was 8th on the list the last time I rang. Think it'll be next week now before anymore are in? Even at that not sure if mine will be in. I cant actually collect it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

chris_ie wrote: »
    Ok rang up there and they got 3 or so in today. I think I was 8th on the list the last time I rang. Think it'll be next week now before anymore are in? Even at that not sure if mine will be in. I cant actually collect it next week.
    Were you speaking to anyone in particular or did you just call the Belfast store?

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    Were you speaking to anyone in particular or did you just call the Belfast store?

Just rang the Belfast store, think it was Jason I was talking to(?)

Hoping the 607's are in next week, mine anyways (selfish I know :p). Keep watchin movies now thinking "wonder what it'd sound like on my new system"!

Oh and by the way, John if you read this, do cables come with the MA's? I have allowed money in my budget for cable but just curious if there's cable with it and if there is is it good/bad quality.

Cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.