Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this is why your fat brothers......amen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Amen to that.

I am suffering from sensory overload. Everytime I see one item and say "Oh, that would be nice", I then see an even nicer one.

Items worthy of mention: The Bacone, the bacon cone, and the Cracklin - pieces of pork meat deep fried not once, but twice.

Now I am starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i thought the bacon crust pizza with bacon was worth a mention

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

The Porkgasm

Bacon strips, bacon sausage, ham sausage, ham slices, smoked pork sausage and roasted pork belly surrounded by ground sausage shaped into a pig, wrapped in bacon and roasted. Garnished with chili ears and tail.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

Pssh, that ulster fry looks fairly unimpressive compared to what I have on a sunday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

But why oh why does food that looks so good and I have no doubt taste so good particularly after a few pints, have to be fattening :(. Why can't the boffins who cloned sheep and sent man to the moon do something about it.

p.s. Would the regulars on BG&RH want such a thing :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    But why oh why does food that looks so good and I have no doubt taste so good particularly after a few pints, have to be fattening :(. Why can't the boffins who cloned sheep and sent man to the moon do something about it.

p.s. Would the regulars on BG&RH want such a thing :rolleyes:

OUT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

PeakOutput wrote: »
    The Porkgasm

Bacon strips, bacon sausage, ham sausage, ham slices, smoked pork sausage and roasted pork belly surrounded by ground sausage shaped into a pig, wrapped in bacon and roasted. Garnished with chili ears and tail.

i2dw5nf19kx3215zO37YgggGo1_500.jpg

There it is in all it's meaty glory

I vote that some of the wimmins get together and make one of those for the brotheren to consume at the beers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

orestes wrote: »
    i2dw5nf19kx3215zO37YgggGo1_500.jpg

There it is in all it's meaty glory

I vote that some of the wimmins get together and make one of those for the brotheren to consume at the beers :D
    Looks a bit.. burnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Looks a bit.. burnt.

Looks a bit.. mingin.

Advertisement