Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

tom canavan motors

Options
  • 18-05-2009 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

anyone know what's going on, Ford signs have gone up - are they no longer Honda?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

woodseb wrote: »
    anyone know what's going on, Ford signs have gone up - are they no longer Honda?

Graet brand to get for the times we are in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64,835 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Graet brand to get for the times we are in :)

+1

Ford have a good range of cars currently and I'd expect them to increase market share compared to the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Number Nine

woodseb wrote: »

I be sorry to hear that if they have lost the dealerships . Canavan's where one of the first Honda Dealers in the country . If the two dealerships signs are gone , i would say they have a major problem.

I would also say before the end of the year there will be more signs coming down around the country .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Server says Honda still , fix the server :cool:

http://www.tomcanavanmotors.ie/contentv3/

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

oh well, was handy having a main dealer within walking distance of work - glad the staff have been kept on though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 laslow123

<snip> You can't make those accusations here. Sorry</snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mumblin deaf ro

I went for a test drive in Tom Walsh in Baldoyle during the summer and they told me that they had taken over Honda from Tom canavan. They had Honda signs up, Honda stock etc at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

7 month old thread.....

In before lock etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

A silly boards rule. Just cos it's old doesn't mean it's not relevant, and why start a new thread!

Interesting that Canavans website still has Honda on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 laslow123

Yes that would be true, Tom Walsh Motors have a great set up in Baldoyle, there garage is a credit to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 heart123

I have always been a long term Canavan customer, and was very disappointed that they went, however I have been over to Tom Walsh Motors and I have to say I’m very impressed with their set up. I had my Honda Accord serviced over there and their technicians are more than qualified, which was something that I had been worrying about. I have to say I really am happy and I wish them the best of luck in these difficult times.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

yep. canavans ford volvo are now mostly a volvoaftersales service company, hope they can keep it going ,not a lot of volvo dealers left out there! :cool:

Advertisement