Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on wedding supplier directory website

Options
  • 18-05-2009 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm thinking of advertising on the wedding website www.mrs2be.ie but firstly wanted to get feedback to see if anyone here has an ad up on it and what type of response it gets. :confused:

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Seoid

I don't know much about this site but it looks very new and not all that popular/busy yet... you might want to ask them how they plan to expand/advertise and if it's not too expensive you could take a chance on it but as a B2B there's not really enough there just yet to entice me back.
    Also, they are competing with www.weddingsonline.ie who are well established and have a very active discussion board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chloe124

thanks for the reply. Yes it looks brand new but I might just give them the benefit of the doubt as it looks like a clean well laid out site. The problem I had with weddingsonline.ie while being a very busy and popular website is that it has become very expensive to advertise and there tends to be a high level of bitching on the forums. A victim of their own success I suppose. Thanks again for the response, just needed to bounce it off somebody!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Seoid

Have you considered www.irishweddingsonline.ie? I keep coming back to this site looking at suppliers specifically because there's a good bit of info and pictures on each one.

Another place I find myself clicking on ads is Facebook! You can target advertising on Facebook really well and I'm listed as engaged so I keep seeing wedding ads. But for some reason it fits well with the format on Facebook and I have clicked on quite a few. Also with Facebook you can set up a Facebook page free if you don't have a website to direct people too.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭texanman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Wheaven

You could try http://www.weddingszone.ie, i have used it a few times

• Advertisement
Advertisement