Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Display units

Options
  • 18-05-2009 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Howdy ,

got a small but growing collection of reptiles and snakes and am looking to sort out there accommodation a bit better since at the moment I have multiple large tanks in different rooms in the house.

I was hoping to find out if any knows of a supplier of the display tanks you see in pet shops ? what I'm after is an easy way to have three or four tanks going to ceiling height. and would prefer the solution not to be a diy style as if you saw my diy you'd agree.

I've done google to death at this stage but I'm either searching the wrong stuff or they can only be bought out of the States.

Anyone know of anything a bit more local and a website email to find out more info ?

Thanks

Advertisement