Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

killarney, please help.

Options
  • 18-05-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

Hi im from laois and i am heading down to killarney with my partner and daughter next week and i dont know which hotel to stay in. both are on the muckross road. one is the killaney riverside hotel and the other is the randles court hotel. are they both near the river as i may be doing some fishing for a couple of hours, but more importantly which hotel is nicer in your local opinion. also are both hotels situated near each other?

thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Randles Court is probably the nicer hotel in my opinion.

The hotels are probably about 800m apart, with Randles Cout being nearer to town centre.

Randles Court is probably 1km from the river
    Riverside Hotel maybe 250m from the river.

Also might want to check out Ross Castle for the fishing as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bclocke

have to agree randles hotel nicer
    killarney is great , have good trip

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

thanks for the help folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Randles Court is probably the nicer hotel in my opinion.

The hotels are probably about 800m apart, with Randles Cout being nearer to town centre.

Randles Court is probably 1km from the river
    Riverside Hotel maybe 250m from the river.

Also might want to check out Ross Castle for the fishing as well.

Agree as well

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

stevoman wrote: »
    Hi im from laois and i am heading down to killarney with my partner and daughter next week and i dont know which hotel to stay in. both are on the muckross road. one is the killaney riverside hotel and the other is the randles court hotel. are they both near the river as i may be doing some fishing for a couple of hours, but more importantly which hotel is nicer in your local opinion. also are both hotels situated near each other?

thanks for your help.

Can I ask you: Out of all the hotels on the Muckross Road, what was the deciding factors in narrowing the choice to those two hotels? Just out of curiosity mind :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement