Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boris my Kakariki died on Friday.......

Options
  • 18-05-2009 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Found him dead in the cage, feel so sad for the lil fecker. He was the business. Was like a little person, full of life and character.

Think it was teflon poisoning. Am riddled with guilt over it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

sorry to hear that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

Sorry to hear.
    Why do you feel guilty?

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭T-rev

The vet said it could be teflon poisoning, as I was cooking burgers in the pan on Thursday evening, so she said it could but a number of factors but more than likely the teflon thing. Only way to really know is an autopsy.

I was so careful all of the time with him and just one little mistake is all it took. Feel awful about the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

I think you are being a bit harsh on yourself.

I doubt you purposley cooked knowing it may do damage to your pet? Surely you have done so in the past?
    Also, the vet is not sure about the cause of death. They may have picked up on this and rather than attempt to figure out the exact/real cause have said that this is probably the case.

Go easy on yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭T-rev

yeah you are right but just feel bad for the lil thing. thanks for the advice though, much appreciated!! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement