Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Cappa C02 mag for sale

Options
  • 18-05-2009 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭

WE CO2 mag for Hi Cappa range of GBB pistols.

Brand new still in box. Never even opened. I ordered 3 by mistake and only need 2.

Asking €30

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Also open to trade (with cash adjustment either way if necessary)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

knipex wrote: »
    Also open to trade (with cash adjustment either way if necessary)

might be interested in it for asking, however I'm also jobless and have a whole load of airsoft stuff which I never use, anything in particular that you'd be looking for by way of trade? you'd be surprised at the sort of stuff I have knocking around.

Spetzcong wrote: »
    might be interested in it for asking, however I'm also jobless and have a whole load of airsoft stuff which I never use, anything in particular that you'd be looking for by way of trade? you'd be surprised at the sort of stuff I have knocking around.

Nothing in particular I need right now but then again I don't really need any airsoft stuff. I tend to walk into a shop or be browsing one of the online stores when I see something and get it.

What are you interested in getting rid of ? As I said I may be willing to add cash to the deal.

Of the things that currently excite me

P90's
    TM VSR10 (long barrel not G Shock)

But you might have something else that might excite me.

No P90's or VSR's sorry, I do have a Well skorpion and about 5 or 6 mags for it (normal mags not the silly drum) it doesn't have a charger though so it'd only be good for ya if you already have a charger for an AEP style battery, have a bunch of AK 47 hi-caps I no longer use too, a TM Spas 12 with 8 TM shells that never gets skirmished, a couple of vests, far too many mini style batteries (all in good and working condition) an M14 scope rail and scope (sure I'd even throw in the M14, and all the mags for it, it's not working but it's just a bit of soldering needs doing on the wires I just haven't got around to it), I also have a black TM Hi-Cappa that I hardly ever use. Any of that sound interesting to ya? There might be some other stuff but I'd have to go have a look in the shed.

No P90's or VSR's sorry, I do have a Well skorpion and about 5 or 6 mags for it (normal mags not the silly drum) it doesn't have a charger though so it'd only be good for ya if you already have a charger for an AEP style battery, have a bunch of AK 47 hi-caps I no longer use too, a TM Spas 12 with 8 TM shells that never gets skirmished, a couple of vests, far too many mini style batteries (all in good and working condition) an M14 scope rail and scope (sure I'd even throw in the M14, and all the mags for it, it's not working but it's just a bit of soldering needs doing on the wires I just haven't got around to it), I also have a black TM Hi-Cappa that I hardly ever use. Any of that sound interesting to ya? There might be some other stuff but I'd have to go have a look in the shed.

Nothing really of interest.

I have a nice M4 that could do with a scope or sight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭f115

Would you be interested in selling the M14 if so how much would you want for it.

Let's not hijack the man's thread, I'll fix the wiring problem and put up a for sale thread some time over the next few weeks.

I guess I'll give ya asking in cash for the CO2 mag so, I'll sling yer a PM

SOLD to Spetzcong

Pleasure doing business. Should be with you tomorrow or Thursday.

received this morning, thanks a million.

received this morning, thanks a million.

That was fast.

Enjoy. Pleasure doing business.

• Advertisement
Advertisement