Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Food science UCC? Credits?

Options
  • 18-05-2009 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey everyone.

Im interested in studying a masters in food science. I have a BSc (Honours) with a university in Ireland. When i was researching the Masters. i found 2 really good courses. one was in UCC and one in a university in the U.K!

The think i dont understand is, the amount of credits attained by doing a one year masters in UCC is 80points,however by applying for a similar course in the U.K (this one looks interesting and abit more to offer i think), i could get 160points from the masters.

I do not understand "credits", could someone try and define what thay are. Does it mean the university with the higher credits awarded for that course, would be more benefical to me?

Thanks so much for your help,
    Nell

Advertisement