Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tissot PRC 200 Battery + waterproofing - how much?

Options
  • 18-05-2009 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

As the title suggest my PRC 200 is starting to lose 15 mins a day so the battery is going - how much should I expect to pay for new battery and water proofing?

Also want to get this done by a reputable repair centre so any recommendations welcome! (Dublin or Cork)

Here's a picture I found that looks exactly like my one

Tissot-PRC-200-T17158652.jpg

Automatic orange monster next on the cards (no battery to worry about :P)

Cheers
    V

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Velocitee wrote: »
    As the title suggest my PRC 200 is starting to lose 15 mins a day so the battery is going - how much should I expect to pay for new battery and water proofing?

Also want to get this done by a reputable repair centre so any recommendations welcome! (Dublin or Cork)

Here's a picture I found that looks exactly like my one

Tissot-PRC-200-T17158652.jpg

Automatic orange monster next on the cards (no battery to worry about :P)

Cheers
    V

Fitzpatricks Jewellers in ballincollig shopping centre is the official tissot dealer for cork, might be worth going there first, I don't have a clue about price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

There is a place on Abbey Street in Dublin (Back of Arnotts) that fixes watches.
    One of my friends took his Tissot to a Fields and they said two weeks to get it done or he could take it direct to the place they use.

I got my Longines battery changed and pressurised for less than €20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

got my tissot touch battery replaced, cost me about 40 I think - had to be sent back to tissot to get repressurised etc (it has a barometer)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Thomasjo

tbh wrote: »
    got my tissot touch battery replaced, cost me about 40 I think - had to be sent back to tissot to get repressurised etc (it has a barometer)

Just wondering where you got your battery.
    Was on Hols in Spain last month & kept my watch (Tissot ) on in the swimming pool. Water got in behind the face, & its loosing about 5 min per hour.
    Very dissapointed for the price that was paid for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Thomasjo wrote: »
    Just wondering where you got your battery.
    Was on Hols in Spain last month & kept my watch (Tissot ) on in the swimming pool. Water got in behind the face, & its loosing about 5 min per hour.
    Very dissapointed for the price that was paid for it.

Weirs on Grafton St.

• Advertisement
Advertisement