Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Me

Options
  • 17-05-2009 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi i have a big problem in school a GUY twice smaller then me (sixth class) said that i felt his private parts and i did't i'm in 5th class and everybody in class will confirm that i couldnt do it what should i do? PLEASE help me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭dungeon

Is this a wind up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭dungeon

If it's for real, then talk to your principal, I suppose.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

talk to your parent first, then see the principal, but I think this is a WUM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 post15951

1.Its for real
    2.I talked to principal parents
    3.Parents of the GUY that lied that i felt him Had Gone to the POLICE

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

If this is real, then the school should have investigated and documented all of this. If you did nothing, you have nothing to fear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

This sounds peculiar. Are you sure you are not having us on??? As the last poster said, if this is true and you didn't do anything then you should have nothing to fear. Have you a history of getting into trouble?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭gwhiz

I think this is a wind-up.... a 10/11 year old (in fifth class) on the internet at 10 o'clock at night !! very odd....

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Geog

Not half as smart as s/he thought s/he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Geog

Yeah and being on the net very early in the morning too. Seems very incredible.

Advertisement