Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPT San Marino Winner sold at least 137% of himself

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭karpov33

He was a ass anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

LOL...live poker = rigged:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,219 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

what a clown how hard is it to get knocked out of a bloody donkament

• Advertisement

He tried his best suck out after suck out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

take the money and ruuuuuuuuuuun

• Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

sickpuppy wrote: »
    how hard is it to get knocked out of a bloody donkament

How hard is it to deliberately create a show to flop on Broadway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Surely the best thing would be to bluff the river to A station early on...let them hero call 4th pair on a flush board :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Wolves

simple solution - tell the backers they did a deal on the break when 4 or 5 handed and he got say 1milllion then pay out 137% of this number and still have a few quid and an EPT title.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

yeah i read that on 2+2 and Barry Greenstein made an interesting comment about how he played wit Constant at the grand finale in Monte Carlo and said it was like the guy was trying to lose his chips,

also at EPT San Remo- one of the guys(FT'd PCA year elky won Ricky Froenback or something) in the ept livebooth made a comment that he played wit Constant on day 1 and he was firing at a tonne of pots playing hyper aggro, and that they got involved in a big hand wer Ricky made a hero call wit Ace high and Constant had fired wit two 6's and thought he was bluffing but demanded that ricky's mucked hand be turned over

also i heard constant was happy enuf to deal 3handed- maybe cos he knew the money doesn't matter to him

= he's a douche who needs a haircut

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Are there any legal ramifications involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

I'd imagine the backers don't have any recourse in this situation- mind you i really dont know anything about Law.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

AdMMM wrote: »
    Are there any legal ramifications involved?
    I'd imagine the backers don't have any recourse in this situation- mind you i really dont know anything about Law.

This would be the worst thing you could do as a backer imo - he'd then spend his 'winnings' on lawyers etc, and if he got jailed, banned from poker whatever then you never get anything.

Best to take the 73% (which is still a decent result) and look to be paid the rest if he gets 'lucky' again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

Seems the guy who backed 50% is not going to get paid. Constant denies he was involved http://www.pokernyhederne.com/poker-nyheder/7/8110/1/poker-tv-rijkenberg-afviser-procentproblemer.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Haven't read 2+2 for ages - just a quick reminder there of how socially retarded some of their posters are.

I'd say about half of the posters in that thread would have been banned on boards.ie if they posted like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

133% sure this is bull

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

This is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

nicnicnic wrote: »
    133% sure this is bull

why Nicky? ive been following this on 2+2 since it broke, it appears that Rob Hollink and Rolf Slotboom were 2 of the first to break the story, they dont strike me as the sort to peddle mistruths of this nature?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

why Nicky? ive been following this on 2+2 since it broke, it appears that Rob Hollink and Rolf Slotboom were 2 of the first to break the story, they dont strike me as the sort to peddle mistruths of this nature?

ah no I was only joking, I thought the post " I'm 167 % behind constant " in the thread was quiet funny so plagarised it

Legal ramifications Jamie Gold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭HeeHawsCantona

SOUNDS LIKE AN HONEST ENOUGH BLOKE TO ME

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

After watching that interview I am delighted for him.

He came across as a r d head

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Has this been confirmed? Seems a bit up in the air on the 2+2 thread.

If it is....
    un-be-fúcking-leave-able.

WP!

FAIL.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Wow, what a story. The guy is clearly very ill, and a sick sick degenerate. I actually feel very sorry for him because he's going to have a really tough time ahead with so many people on his case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

If true I doubt it will work out too badly for him. Yep he is a scumbag but noone really cares in poker so he will almost certainly get backed again. Theres also a fair chance he will be picked up by some genius poke site as he is "a bit of a character".

Tbf I actually loled pretty hard at his interview comment about manipulating his folks when he was a baby to get better grub.

Advertisement