Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timer option on full tilt poker

Options
  • 17-05-2009 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭

anyone know why my timer option doesn't work on Full tilt? the option is there but not enable, I.e. I cant click it to activiate the timer.

I'm guessing I'm missing some sort of progamme on my pc. Its a Vista Operating system.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭digiman

Maybe you have it used up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

digiman wrote: »
    Maybe you have it used up?

naa, its working fine on 1 pc but not the desktop and I've not even got to use it yet.

I'm fairly sure I'm missing some sort of application to run it, but not sure which one, maybe unstall and re-install is the way to go, but just in the middle of games etc.

I've email support too, but thats 3 days now. typical efficient ft, don't know how anyone plays there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭digiman

The timer option would not need any other software. Everything it needs to work should be in the FTP software. Sounds pretty strange to be honest.

Advertisement