Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing France

Options
  • 17-05-2009 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi, I'm heading to france next august for a week and I feel its a must to give ryanair the €60 to get my board on the plane.
    Not sure exactly where I'm heading but it will be on the west coast in the Nantes area.
    Anybody have any hints, tips spots etc...
    I don't know anything about french surf (except that it can have some epic beachies)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Went to France for a surf holiday last year, went Cork to Nantes with Are Arann, hired a Car and went to La Tranche Sur Mer.

Brilliant beaches and we stayed near Les Conches. Bud Bud a well known beach just down the road.

We went 1st week july and the season was just starting so August will be pretty packed

Great time and well recommended :)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

All I have to say is stay clear of Hossegar...
    The missus went there for a surf holier and said it was mental... great craic but the line ups were hectic...

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

La Torche in Brittany. Miles and miles of beachies. Very quiet.

Advertisement