Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences with the 3 numbers?

Options
  • 17-05-2009 5:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I had a terrifying experience with the 3 numbers of the devil. I wont even type them its that bad, even writing this has my eyes watered and hairs on my neck standing up. It happened years ago when I was around 11. I live in a estate up on a hill, at the bottom there is a big sign for our estate. Me and 2 female friends who lived in the estate where mucking around. It was night and we lended up down at the end of the hill, it was just after halloween and I was carrying around fake blood messing with it. One of the girls dared me to put some on the sign so we might "scare" the bigger kids going to school waiting for the bus in the morning. I splated some on it, then the other girl dared me to put those 3 numbers on it and a upside down cross.. I put the cross on, started the numbers and just as I finished and took the thing away from the sign at that precise time when I stopped making contact with the sign. Bang! Street lights and lights in the estate went out, the girls screamed and ran home. I was in pure shock before I started running home, my heart is pumping now even writing this now.. I got to my door, telling myself it was a freak accident, just a coincidence. Before I walked in the door I turned around and had a look at the estate draped in black. To my right I seen a light down the hill up the road a little. It was a street light, it was on the same line as the electricity running to the estate and looking further on I seen a house on the road with the outdoor light on, this to was connected on the same line as the estate. I know this as they used to go out in the past and they do in the present aswell when the electricity goes out. I ran in home up stairs and buried myself in my duvet. The girls went down with holy water under the direction of a neighbour that they had told. They didnt tell me they done it until a couple of weeks when we talked about it properly, they didnt even ask me to come along! The whole thing gives me the heebie jeebies and that was 10 years ago!

If anyone has a experience similar please share.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

I'd say ur experience was just an isolated incident. There's so much about the world and the worlds that apparently lie beyond it that we don't fully understand.It might have just been a whole series of things that kicked off at the same time, u never know really. When you're a kid you have all these fears about things, scared of the dark because the boogie man is out there,ghosts coming out at night to scare the baloobas out of ya,monsters lurking underneath ur bed/in your closet,etc, etc. And then kids encourage those fears in each other because it's a bit of a thrill. I'm not sayin you 'imagined' or misinterpreted what happened that night. Who am I to say whats right and wrong when it was or is very real to someone else, because we all look at and experience things in our own individual ways. I wouldn't get too freaked about the numbers 666 tho. In all fairness like. It's all to do with the power you giv something thru your belief in it. Ordinary objects and numbers are only as significant as u believe them to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭randombar

Lads??? Come on!!! Do ye're research on the number!!!

Back in the day when they couldnt mention King herod or something they used to use numbers for him. One of those numbers being 666. The whole number of the beast thing is a very convenient mis translation.

Why do my posts here keep 'DISAPPEARING'???? Because I havent deleted them myself at all. What the hell is goin on???????I had a post on here that I wrote from earlier today and now I look at this thread here and it's GONE??Does anyone hav an explanation for why that has happened?I didnt delete anythin myself.Is this all a joke?

GaryCocs wrote: »

Back in the day when they couldnt mention King herod or something they used to use numbers for him. One of those numbers being 666. The whole number of the beast thing is a very convenient mis translation.

Sorry I meant Gary. Not Gav.

Another of my posts addressed to Gary disappeared AGAIN.WTF Is goin on here

• Advertisement

GaryCocs wrote: »

Gary I did research on the 666 numbers and I posted some info with useful links but the post was edited down to NOTHING by some tamperer other than myself.Evenm tho it says 'last edited by mrmojorisin'.Thats not true, I didn't touch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Why do my posts here keep 'DISAPPEARING'???? Because I havent deleted them myself at all. What the hell is goin on???????I had a post on here that I wrote from earlier today and now I look at this thread here and it's GONE??Does anyone hav an explanation for why that has happened?I didnt delete anythin myself.Is this all a joke?
    Ghost?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Have you tried PMing one of the mods? For the record with the software that Boards.ie uses there is no way for someone else to edit your posts and have your name listed as the person that edited it.

Dave! wrote: »
    Ghost?

nah I prefer Sister Act

:D

• Advertisement

Hallelujah my posts seem to still be here. My head was wrecked yesterday from seeing the other ones scoot off. Ok so the software used makes it impossible for posts to be edited w/ the name of the post's non-author added to it. Grand. It isn't impossible for someone's posts to be deleted or removed tho.I swear 2 God I posted da same thing 3 times yesterday (after it was deleted or wotever each time after being there for a couple of mins) and all of them just disappeared on me. Not kidding. Anyway they seem to be stayin here now. Dunno what happened before.

Advertisement