Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxer Breeders ??

Options
  • 17-05-2009 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi , looking for boxer breeders, i have a male boxer ,he is a year and a half and i want to get him someon to play with, anyone know of any breeders , i live in louth cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Pics of your boxer??? Pretty please:D:);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 richievo5

Pics of your boxer??? Pretty please:D:);)

i dont have any on this comp will try and get some up in the next day or two , you like boxers ?

Yup. I have one. Crazy about boxers, best breed EVER. Always encourage anyone on here with a boxer to post pics of them if they can; so we can all enjoy them:D

In fact there should be a boxer thread in this forum ;)

Yup. I have one. Crazy about boxers, best breed EVER. Always encourage anyone on here with a boxer to post pics of them if they can; so we can all enjoy them:D

In fact there should be a boxer thread in this forum ;)

i agree, i love them too, thats why i is getting another one , do you have any pics of yours ?

richievo5 wrote: »
    i agree, i love them too, thats why i is getting another one , do you have any pics of yours ?

They are posted in the 'Post pics of your pet' thread at the top of this forum.

You'll have to post some up when you get some pics sorted!!

Anyhow, this is going way off topic.

You could maybe contact the Irish kennel club for a list of registered breeders and give a few of them a ring to see if any of them have any litters at the moment or in the near future.

Hope it works out.

MR.

• Advertisement

They are posted in the 'Post pics of your pet' thread at the top of this forum.

You'll have to post some up when you get some pics sorted!!

Anyhow, this is going way off topic.

You could maybe contact the Irish kennel club for a list of registered breeders and give a few of them a ring to see if any of them have any litters at the moment or in the near future.

Hope it works out.

MR.

There is like 68 pages to go through , do you know the page number ?
    Yeah i must get a few pics posted up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MoonDancer256

I'm buying a boxer bitch from a breeder in Waterford area in a couple of weeks; pups are currently around 6-7 weeks old, so not quite ready yet but not far off. I think she may still have 1 or 2 left (males). Pups are from champion, heart tested lines, and in lovely condition.

PM me if you want her contact details :)

I'm buying a boxer bitch from a breeder in Waterford area in a couple of weeks; pups are currently around 6-7 weeks old, so not quite ready yet but not far off. I think she may still have 1 or 2 left (males). Pups are from champion, heart tested lines, and in lovely condition.

PM me if you want her contact details :)

Lol the name of my boxers father is Moondancer , that is funny, yeah sure give me the contact details
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MoonDancer256

richievo5 wrote: »
    Lol the name of my boxers father is Moondancer , that is funny, yeah sure give me the contact details
    Cheers

FATE :pac:

I'll PM you the details ;)

Advertisement