Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NASA TV

Options
  • 16-05-2009 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Hi All ,

I have Been watching the great images on Nasa Tv for most of the afternoon all i can say is , WOW !!! FANTASTIC STUFF !!

Stargate

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

NASA TV is great alright, its a pity SKY dont provide it on their platform!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Hiya Beeker

Nice to see you here , watching Nasa Tv right now @ 5:30pm and have to say those images are something esle !!!!

Those guys with " those " gloves doing some amazing work , headcams are great , audio from everyone 1st class , really amazing stuff seeing the earth roll
    by underneath on camera as i track it with WXtrack and Nova for Windows .

My congrats to STS-125 crew , what a mission on Hubble !!

Stragate. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,781 ✭✭✭squonk

I presume NASA TV isn't a Free to Air channel? How are you guys watching it? Do Chorus/NTL carry it or do you just look at it on the web?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

squonk wrote: »
    I presume NASA TV isn't a Free to Air channel? How are you guys watching it? Do Chorus/NTL carry it or do you just look at it on the web?

Yes on the web

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/

Advertisement