Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sit & Go on Boylepoker?

Options
  • 16-05-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,153 ✭✭✭✭

I play most of my online stuff on Party Poker.

I'm going to switch over to Boyle because it's easy for me to deposit money in store.

Party Poker have a pretty wide range of Sit and Go's from $1 up to what seems like millions haha.

Are Boyles similar? Do they have such a big range of Sit & Go's?

Thanks

MrStuffins

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Plastic Bari

What way are you gonna deposit? I have played on boyle and paddy, switched to pokerstars about 2 weeks ago and play low limits, its a very good site defo the best around

• Registered Users Posts: 19,153 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Well i used to deposit with my card but that's too easy if you know what i mean? I could deposit with a click of a button and i was depositing more than i had been intending.

So i can deposit inside Boyle Sports bookie stores into my online account, which means i can only deposit what i have to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Well i used to deposit with my card but that's too easy if you know what i mean? I could deposit with a click of a button and i was depositing more than i had been intending.

So i can deposit inside Boyle Sports bookie stores into my online account, which means i can only deposit what i have to spare.

unless you get drunk one night or go mad with tilt and look in your wallet and use your card there to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Donkathon wrote: »
    unless you get drunk one night or go mad with tilt and look in your wallet and use your card there to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wow, it's like you know me!!

When i lived in Spain i came home really drunk, played a tournie, won $500 and honestly couldn't remember doing it!

My flatmate told me coz she sat with me while i played :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

There are more players on Boylepoker (ipoker network) than there are on Party so you will have just as much choice, if not more.

The software is different and when you're used to one, the change feels weird, regardless of whether the new one is better or worse.

The blind levels and lengths are also different and one may suit your game better than the other.

Being able to deposit and withdraw in their shops is a big plus for Boyles.

As has been said, Stars is (probably) the best site, it's certainly the biggest.

You can deposit to Stars in shops that do paypoint, but withdrawing isn't as handy as in Boyle's..

• Advertisement

Grafter wrote: »
    You can deposit to Stars in shops that do paypoint, but withdrawing isn't as handy as in Boyle's..

Wow, i didn't know that. How does that work exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭northwestguy27

I play on Boyles often, I thinks its a great place to play and their Customer Services is 2nd to none.

Whats your screen name on there op?;)

I play on Boyles often, I thinks its a great place to play and their Customer Services is 2nd to none.

Whats your screen name on there op?;)

I haven't started to play there yet but i have opened an account

My screen name is like here, MrStuffins :D

Wow, i didn't know that. How does that work exactly?

like buyin phone credit, go to any shop that has "pay point" and ask for a paysafe card, if they dont know where it is on the machine tell em to look under the emoney menu they come in €10,€25,€50,€100

when withdrawn from pokerstars you can either get sent a cheque or banktransfer both take a while though
    boylepoker way easier

Wow, that's great! I'm definately going to try that.

Is there a minimum deposit using this Paysafe method on PokerStars?

• Advertisement

Wow, that's great! I'm definately going to try that.

Is there a minimum deposit using this Paysafe method on PokerStars?

$10

but i just found out last week that the paysafe cards can be used like a credit card ye dont have to use all the credit all at once, you can buy a €50 card deposit $10 stars and still have €40 credit left on the slip for whenever

Donkathon wrote: »
    $10

but i just found out last week that the paysafe cards can be used like a credit card ye dont have to use all the credit all at once, you can buy a €50 card deposit $10 stars and still have €40 credit left on the slip for whenever

That's quality! I'm definately doing that.

I'm just going into my exams next week and i'm planning on playing alot of poker over the summer. This will help immensely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

That's quality! I'm definately doing that.

I'm just going into my exams next week and i'm planning on playing alot of poker over the summer. This will help immensely!

The signup bonus on pokerstars is 100% up to $50, so ideally you don't want your first deposit to be less.

Put a message in your signature that you'd like someone to refer you to Stars in return for a fair share of what they get and wait for your message box to fill up :D

Grafter wrote: »
    The signup bonus on pokerstars is 100% up to $50, so ideally you don't want your first deposit to be less.

Put a message in your signature that you'd like someone to refer you to Stars in return for a fair share of what they get and wait for your message box to fill up :D

That's a great idea. I love this place :D

What kinda bonus do they get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭horsebox1

Hi,

I joined stars from boyle only two weeks ago and also play S&G. I have to say it is very good. You need to be quick on the mouse getting a table as the traffic is amazing. The speed (5 min) 45 player games only last about 1 hr 15 mins.

I have also tried some of the cash tables 10/25c to start with and found the play a bit tighter than boyle.

There is a good section where you can change the layout of tables etc which can be a bit easier on the eyes!!!

They can also mail you your stats promptly.

Good luck..:)
    That's a great idea. I love this place :D

What kinda bonus do they get?

Advertisement