Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Heineken cup final

Options
  • 16-05-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that will be showing this in Melbourne? The game is due to be shown live on ESPN from 2am AET on May 24.

Boards Beers?;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

Sorry to hijack, but anyone know of anywhere in Sydney? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

hot fuss wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack, but anyone know of anywhere in Sydney? Cheers

Cheers, scruffys, paddy's, star city sports bar ... pretty much much pub open until 4am!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Gonna watch it in Scruffy's in Sydney myself. For Melbourne I would imagine Bridie O'Reilly's on Lt Collin's st. will definitely be showing it. Unfortunately if its anything like the Ireland v Wales game earlier this year it will be dangerously overcrowded, trying to get a drink will be an epic struggle and going to the toilet will mean you will miss most of the game. Great atmosphere though!

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

I reckon in Melbourne it will be on in Pug Mahones, The Celtic Club, the two Bridie Reillys possibly PJ's and theres an english pub in town that will surely show it but cant remember the name of it. best bet is to google irish pubs and ring them and ask them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Who watched this and where??

I was in Cheers in Sydney, with a mate of mine from Leicester,
    I think there was 2 Leicester supporters in the entire place.

Was a great match and atmosphere in the place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Watched it in Scruffy Murphys. No Leicester supporters and only about 20 Leinster so not much atmosphere, got great seats right in front of the big screen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Brizzy, in Pig N Whistle. Was a bout half as busy as the GS Wales night. Good enough crowd 1 or 2 Tigers fans but a fair share of Tiger for a day anti Leinster Munster fans.....SUCKERS ! :p

Advertisement