Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money lenders in Tralee

Options
  • 16-05-2009 2:55pm
    Site Banned Posts: 179 ✭✭

afternoon all, i was wondering if anyone new of any money lenders in the tralee area? as far as im aware this is a LEGAL service. if anyone would like to PM me with details i would be obliged or post them here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

afternoon all, i was wondering if anyone new of any money lenders in the tralee area? as far as im aware this is a LEGAL service. if anyone would like to PM me with details i would be obliged or post them here.

Stay away from these people if at all possible.

If you go to credit union or MABS office in Edward Street, you'll get a lot of help with finances there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Stay away from these leeches OP, even if they are legal

As said, go to a credit union and if you don't have an account and a track record then start this week.

Oh and www.mabs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

mikemac wrote: »
    Stay away from these leeches OP, even if they are legal
    As said, go to a credit union and if you don't have an account and a track record then start this week.
    Oh and www.mabs.ie

AFAIK if you are in real financial difficulty credit union will try to help even if you don't have a track record, I might be wrong.

I presume other posters here might have more knowledge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Well I would hope my credit union isn't giving out loans to feckless people who have no track record and then racking up bad debts.
    It's a business, not a charity

But I'm not saying that's you OP, just avoid moneylenders at all costs

• Registered Users Posts: 24,024 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

mikemac wrote: »
    Well I would hope my credit union isn't giving out loans to feckless people who have no track record and then racking up bad debts.
    It's a business, not a charity

But I'm not saying that's you OP, just avoid moneylenders at all costs

I wonder how many bad debts they've racked up on commercial loans as a result of the downturn?

Weren't they initially set up to make knee-capping money-lenders obsolete, yet these people are still doing "business"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrsjstar54

Did you have any luck finding the money lender? im in same situation as u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭FRANKENFURTER

mrsjstar54 wrote: »
    Did you have any luck finding the money lender? im in same situation as u
    HOW MUCH YOU AFTER PM me nd we see what we can do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

lol?

perfect will do that now