Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog and weed killer!

Options
  • 16-05-2009 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Dog and weed killer... but not what you might expect! My 2 year old jack russell loves nothing better than digging in, not just our garden, but those of our neighbours also and he specifically digs up dandelions, not the daisys, not the grass, nothing gets it but dandelions. Further, not only does he rip up the part of the plant over the ground but he digs down for the roots also.

Anyone interested in hiring him out ha ha?

So, anyone know why this happens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭spiderdog

hmmm...not sure why it happens....BUT....have him here at 9 am tm .......have loads of work for him:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

Me next, I'll have him on Monday!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

I'm just a tad worried that he'll come to some sort of harm out of this attraction to dandelions....

Advertisement