Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarkson becomes a train driver and gatecrashes a wedding

Options
  • 16-05-2009 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The publicity machine is cranking into gear early this year.

Clarkson on his mobile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

How exactly did they ruin the wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

CutzEr wrote: »
    How exactly did they ruin the wedding?

Who said they did?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If they turned up at my wedding I hug jeremy in my white dress, then probably be straight onto the phone to brag to my enemies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

When is Top Gear back? I seem to have missed most of last seasons episodes or was it only 6 or 7 long?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

kleefarr wrote: »
    When is Top Gear back? I seem to have missed most of last seasons episodes or was it only 6 or 7 long?

21st of june according to that artical.
    Counting down the days. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,821 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

34 Days, 7 hours, 19 minutes and 10 seconds to go!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

That steam train challange should be funny:D
    Im looking forward to see that new focus rs do a power test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MARKYAFC

Lol he never fails to amaze me :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

some eejit he is too :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

Look at that racist in blackface! :mad::mad::mad:
    I find this highly offensive to foreign nationals. Please fire these people and replace their show with naturalist programs.

Sincerely.
    Pinky Skins.

The first letter to the top Gear office after this episode airs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

From Andy Willmans blog
    Please don’t worry about the familiarity though, because I, the most grumpy, pessimistic, glass-half-empty Producer in television, am really looking forward to this series.

Obviously back in March when we were gearing up to film, I was moaning about how we’d dried up, how people will see through us this time, one-trick pony blah blah, and then one night, I had an epiphany, which happened not in a pentecostal church but at the O2 Arena.

Basically Hammond, May and I went to see AC/DC, and there they were, nine thousand years old, still making your ears bleed with the same pulverising ferocity they managed three decades ago, and you think to yourself, it doesn’t matter if your pony has one trick as long as it does that trick really, really well, and more importantly, it really cares every time it performs that trick. And immodestly, I can say to you all, we still really, really care about what we do.

The fire we have inside about giving you good telly burns as fiercely as it did in 2002. So sit back and enjoy Top Gear 13, the same old ****.

Advertisement