Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1111, 11.11, 11.

Options
  • 16-05-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I'm getting this number all the time now. its just not even coincidental at this stage. Its the master and dualism number. Meaning all that is to one.

Literally, when talking to my friends, 111 will come up every few hours. I'm not looking for it. I know people experienced this phenomeon. I've only recently experienced this to such a profound level that I too can't ignore the signs.

Seriously its not just happening a few times, its literally every few hours. I would see it on my phone, or how many posts i have, when I signed out, 11 hours ago. Talking to a friend 10 mins later, and she says she has a daugher whos 11. When i be on here or something the post count or somethin comes to 112311, 11101. Its significant. Or I was last on 11 mins ago. These are concidental yes, but when it keeps happening what would you suggest it to be.

What are your thoughts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

You only notice it because you're aware of it. I know that sounds kind of self-serving, but like... Imagine you had a freckle on your face. You never paid attention to it before, but someone pointed it out, and then all of the sudden, every time you look at yourself in the mirror, all you can look at is the freckle. Or if someone points out an ad on a billboard that you never noticed before, suddenly you see the ad or product everywhere.

People notice patterns, it's human nature. I'm sure you look at the clock at other times, too, and people have daughters or sons who are other ages, but you notice numbers involving 11 because it's a pattern, and other than 22, the only one that can occur in time in that particular pattern of identical singles on the 24 hour clock (11:11:11 and 22:22:22 as opposed to 12:12:12 or 03:33:33 etc).

I highly doubt there's anything paranormal about it, I think it's just that you looked at a clock once and saw 11:11, and then it got stuck in your head, so now you see it everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Liah makes alot of sense. It could also be Data sending you a message from the past that Riker's course of action will be the right one. But most likely Liah's way

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

It's 11:11 now

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

liah wrote: »
    You only notice it because you're aware of it. I know that sounds kind of self-serving, but like... Imagine you had a freckle on your face. You never paid attention to it before, but someone pointed it out, and then all of the sudden, every time you look at yourself in the mirror, all you can look at is the freckle.

I agree with that 100%,

Help Offer !!! BTW I'm great at that, pointing out freckles, big noses, big ears etc.

If anyone wants to send in a pic of themselves I point out a few things for them to take their mind of it being 22:22 .

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Its been discussed here, and here

If you want to see significance in it by all means do. But continually finding hidden meaning in mundane events can be distracting, detrimental to your rational thinking, or plain wrong. Im not saying it cannot be significant, but I would not choose to live my life that way.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'd say it's very similar to people noticing their own car type on the road, once you get/own a car you notice them everywhere, it's not that there are more of them, its just that your brain has learned to filter out other cars and select that type of car as it is of interest to you. This would be in addition to the other points about some sequences coming up more frequently than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Grimes wrote: »
    Liah makes alot of sense. It could also be Data sending you a message from the past that Riker's course of action will be the right one. But most likely Liah's way

Yes, but as I said this phenomenon has not affected me as it did with others. I was always aware of th power of 11. Its dualism. 1 and 1. Means parellel and separated. This is one of the most profound universal codes. Thats of course if anyone knows this topic.

Its happening to me at specific times, or when there is a charge within me. You just know it, I dont look for the number. For example I was listening to a universal song on youtube. but at the time I stopped it, Youtube says you last logged in 11mins ago. Again I was listening to musci. I understand what its telling me. The message is profound. As I'm open minded I can think outside this physical world:)

The more spiritually aware I am, the more the number appears at specific times for the exact sequence.

BTW all my life the number 7 comes up to me. My life path is 7, and my family's history is 7 and tragedies, weddings, births, deaths all lead to 7. There was a horrific accident in my own family that left a few of my relatives and a few others killed instantly many years ago, and yes that year came to 7. Everything from my credit card details, to the first two digits of my pps number. To my finger print code. To my name, I could go on all day. BTW I dont do what LIah does read into numbers. I have a gift of where, my guides show me things and I can pick it up. You have the feelings of knowingness.

My last message comes to 11, Get it.. yet.. ;)

3+1+7 = 11.

I understand why it shows up, you all see it as another coincidence. But I understand the coinicidence thats PRECISELY why it appears to me.

My post count is 2+5+5+8 = 11

Oh ****s thats freaky or wait, just another coooooooincdence.

Sigh...

Look.

You're making a big deal of it because you so desperately want some major significance out of things, to make it all seem like every tiny thing has a great big meaning. You're obsessed with the idea. It makes you feel like you know something more, like you're somehow more a part of the universe than the rest of us because we don't see it the same way you do. You need the affirmation, you need the feeling of significance.

I hate to break it to you, but it really is just Ocham's Razor-- the simplest answer is often the right one. If you want to read significance into insignificant things, by all means, go ahead, but you're going to be sorely disappointed when reality rolls around and you're left with all this wasted time trying to pile importance on things that don't deserve it.

Sigh...

Look.

You're making a big deal of it because you so desperately want some major significance out of things, to make it all seem like every tiny thing has a great big meaning. You're obsessed with the idea. It makes you feel like you know something more, like you're somehow more a part of the universe than the rest of us because we don't see it the same way you do. You need the affirmation, you need the feeling of significance.

Why are you always putting words in my mouth. I don't think I'm something more. STOP insulting and grow up. You ooze arrogance so much you feel threatened by just about anything I say. Get over it.

We are all part of the universe. it just proves how far fetced you are in judging my posts.:rolleyes:

The second thing is I'm not desparate or obsessed.As I said I have seen this phenomon with others, I was ignorant like you because I never experienced it. I wasn't spiritually intune with nature as I am now. It gives me such a wake up call when the numbers comes, and then I'm back to my normal routine. I don't over analyse it after that because I take it as it hits me.
    I hate to break it to you, but it really is just Ocham's Razor-- the simplest answer is often the right one. If you want to read significance into insignificant things, by all means, go ahead, but you're going to be sorely disappointed when reality rolls around and you're left with all this wasted time trying to pile importance on things that don't deserve it.

Define what is signifcant and what it isn't:rolleyes:

I think this is enough cus I don't want to put you right on the spot :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

mysterious wrote: »

Zuh?

amacachi wrote: »
    Zuh?

2 and 5 =7 , 5 and 8 = 12(1+2) = 3. 8 + 3 = 11.(2)

Why are you always putting words in my mouth. I don't think I'm something more. STOP insulting and grow up. You ooze arrogance so much you feel threatened by just about anything I say. Get over it.

We are all part of the universe. it just proves how far fetced you are in judging my posts.:rolleyes:

The second thing is I'm not desparate or obsessed.As I said I have seen this phenomon with others, I was ignorant like you because I never experienced it. I wasn't spiritually intune with nature as I am now. It gives me such a wake up call when the numbers comes, and then I'm back to my normal routine. I don't over analyse it after that because I take it as it hits me.

Define what is signifcant and what it isn't:rolleyes:

I think this is enough cus I don't want to put you right on the spot :D

I'm not being insulting and I'm not being arrogant, and I'm definitely not threatened by you, moreso I feel bad for you, that's all. You obviously have an inflated sense of narcissism and can't bear the idea that the world just is what it is, you try too hard to find meaning in things that have none so you can feel that you understand things better than everyone else.

You're an awful hypocrite, calling me insulting then immediately saying anyone who doesn't see things from your worldview is ignorant.

Also, numbers are an entirely man made idea, so not sure what being in tune with nature has to do with anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 richievo5

i am having the same thing only its 9:11 as in the time , i have noticed alot when i check my phone it is 911 or if i check sky for time its 9:11 or if i turn on the car its 9:11 on the clock , its really wierd

I'm not being insulting and I'm not being arrogant, and I'm definitely not threatened by you, moreso I feel bad for you, that's all. You obviously have an inflated sense of narcissism and can't bear the idea that the world just is what it is, you try too hard to find meaning in things that have none so you can feel that you understand things better than everyone else.

You're an awful hypocrite, calling me insulting then immediately saying anyone who doesn't see things from your worldview is ignorant.

Also, numbers are an entirely man made idea, so not sure what being in tune with nature has to do with anything.

Liah you have serious issues....

Noone is been narcisstic, you cant handle my views, fair enough, but stop calling people names and judging others to be incompetent or inflated

I dont care if you dont agree with me. So stop twisting it to your idiotic rants.:rolleyes:

Get over it.

My thoughts, my experiences are mine, huff and puff all you like about it, but dont insult me for it. I've given the same respect for others, Believe as you wish and dont believe anything I say if you wish. I've said this 4 times to you already.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

My last message comes to 11, Get it.. yet.. ;)

3+1+7 = 11.

I understand why it shows up, you all see it as another coincidence. But I understand the coinicidence thats PRECISELY why it appears to me.

Oh ****s thats freaky or wait, just another coooooooincdence.
    lol no cooooooooincidence there, just bad maths.

2 and 5 =7 , 5 and 8 = 12(1+2) = 3. 8 + 3 = 11.(2)
    Wow, your not serious are you.

CHD wrote: »
    Wow, your not serious are you.

I guess when you dont know this format, you just don't understand this langauge. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are the numbers used in maths no other numer. if you get a time, or figure of multi numbers you bring it too one. the only numbers that are not reduced are 11 and 22, they are master dual numbers. Hence the reason why 11, is one of the most profound numbers, throughout many reliigions and spiritulalists. Its the universal number of one splitting apart or two to one.

Liah you have serious issues....

Noone is been narcisstic, you cant handle my views, fair enough, but stop calling people names and judging others to be incompetent or inflated

I dont care if you dont agree with me. So stop twisting it to your idiotic rants.:rolleyes:

Get over it.

My thoughts, my experiences are mine, huff and puff all you like about it, but dont insult me for it. I've given the same respect for others, Believe as you wish and dont believe anything I say if you wish. I've said this 4 times to you already.

Onoez, bold text, I'm terrified now!
    :rolleyes:
    I don't care if you think I'm talking out my arse, I feel the same way about you, and I doubt I'm in the minority but I'm not going to speak for anyone else.. responses speak for themselves.

All I'm saying is, you DON'T have the same respect for others. Don't pretend you're a saint, you're not, you insult everyone else just as much as I insult you, so get over it, mmmmmmmkay? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

obvious_troll5r0.jpg

• Advertisement

Onoez, bold text, I'm terrified now! :rolleyes:
    I don't care if you think I'm talking out my arse, I feel the same way about you, and I doubt I'm in the minority but I'm not going to speak for anyone else.. responses speak for themselves.

All I'm saying is, you DON'T have the same respect for others. Don't pretend you're a saint, you're not, you insult everyone else just as much as I insult you, so get over it, mmmmmmmkay? ;)

If this still bothers you pm me k.

Why on earth would it bother me...? I'm just getting in my late-night entertainment. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpivZaZEM3Y&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ify39UFfceg&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51bp-9E9sdc&feature=related

Part 1 and 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHgFUXaOoY&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8vZvAJ4mo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEzES2aNctU&feature=related

My fav
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXV6q8tEOcQ&feature=channel_page
    One who can understand sychronisation and coincidence within the exact timing is able to experience the 4th dimension fullly:)

As I would say time is now. Understand the presence moment that is the meaning of 11. You and the universe now. Where are you are you experiencing the oneness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I think Liah is the devil that mysterious talks about. He/She is just trying to shut mysterious up. They are everywhere I tell you.

Mysterious, get over the number thing there is nothing behind it. Go back to something a tad more substantial.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

There's far too much trolling, sniping and insults being thrown around this forum lately. Next time it's long bans and infractions all round

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement