Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astronomies perspective on our galaxtic shiift and entering our 6th day.

Options
  • 16-05-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I will add videos later, why are some astronomers aware of this and others not. Why are NASA just saying heightened solar activity and nothing else. The ancients who have surivived and perished kept these galaxtic cycles where our own planet experiences the turbelance. This has led to many species wiped out overnight or why our global warming ended and rosed rapidly. It could explain why our Mammoth was wiped out 7000 years ago. It could explain why Atlantis dissapeared. Why Santorini and Egypt had catalysms 3.600 years. ETC ETC.

Now these are cycles of every 3,600 years.
    Our solar system goes up and down like a float as its travels around our galaxy the width of the disc is 1,000 light years in diamater. The central plain is where the dark rift pulls immense gravity at and every 3,600 years our solar system passes this bump. It then explains our calm and heavy cycles that this solar system goes through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFWFYblkP7c

I heard this been talked about years ago. I just find it odd, why NASA wont talk about it. Then again I'm not surprised.

Why is science not open about these facts? NASA are saying small things like our solar system is heating up and not just earth. These are all facts, but someone is not telling the full story.

And no i'm not saying end of the world. To many ancient civilazations know that major changes are meant to happen now up to 2012. Its already happening I can feel the earth changing. The earth magnetic field is already shifting and people are changing at a mocular level. I can sometimes feel the earth shifting through my own senses. The weather is changing. Earthquakes are happening more frequent.

What are your thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

mysterious wrote: »
    ...It could explain why Atlantis dissapeared...

Is there any evidence that it ever existed in the first place??

...Earthquakes are happening more frequent....

Evidence?? More frequently than when?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Ah would ya feck off to the Conspiracies, Paranormal, Loopy 'Theory' of the week forum and stop posting this crap on what is supposed to be a serious Astronomy forum.

Astronomers perspective??? You're the type of fruitcake that'll believe any old New Age tripe you read on the internet, thats our perspective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Iridium

mysterious wrote: »
    The weather is changing.

That's a good point you know. It was raining earlier, and now it isn't! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Mysterious, everything you post in here has some sort of conspiracy slant to it. We have a forum for this here.
    Do not post anything else of this nature in this forum!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement