Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stacy Eastenders

Options
  • 15-05-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what you all thought of tonights (Friday) episode. Thought Lacey Turner was excellent, especially near the end of the episode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭**Caroline**

Hi,

Yeah, I enjoyed the episode too! Lacey is a good actress and always plays her character well. Can't believe she made up the stuff to Tanya:eek: She was going down that path for a while now, think we were all just waiting for the sh1t to hit the fan! Another classic Stacey Slater rampage :P

Although, I wonder how far the writers will go on the whole Stacey being "mentally unwell" side of things :confused: Hope she doesn't turn into some mental case on the Square that everyone feels sorry for etc and getting all depressed and boring... I kinda enjoy her being the loud-mouth outgoing girlie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Lacey Turner had an excellent performance last night, the camera play was excellent too. Unfortunately I missed the end but her lying to Tanya was brilliant and throwing herself at Max. And poor Bradders didn't know what to make of her when she wanted a hug!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ann100

i missed friday edisope what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

ann100 wrote: »
    i missed friday edisope what happened
    dyslexic irl? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

oooooh, she looked very messed up on Tuesday night. I felt very sorry for Jean at the end though. thought it was very poignant, the fact that she realised her daughter was going through the same mental illness that she suffers from herself.

I just hope that they do a decent portrayal of it! Mental illness is one thing that is disgracefully misrepresented on tv which is partly to blame for it being still so stigmatised and misunderstood. Makes it all the harder on those people who have to live with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement