Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madbull AGX

Options
  • 15-05-2009 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Madbull AGX 40mm grenade launcher for sale. Was bought from AirsoftEire on 9/9/08.

Has never been skirmished or used, never got around to buying a grenade for it.

It was bought for €189.99 and since it has been sitting in a box for 9 months I'm gonna ask €165.

I'm in no hurry to sell this so I won't consider anything less than asking.

Can meet up in Bray area or post (buyer's expense)

Pics:

ytt.jpg
    ufu.jpg
    hu.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Are ya interested in swaps by any chance blay?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Masada wrote: »
    Are ya interested in swaps by any chance blay?

I am, what ya got?:pac:

Hows about this?

2860636650_e342c95e78.jpg

shes a g22 sniper rifle that can run on a gas bolt or spring bolt, compatable with all the usual L96 bits. :)

Hows about this?

2860636650_e342c95e78.jpg

shes a g22 sniper rifle that can run on a gas bolt or spring bolt, compatable with all the usual L96 bits. :)

Don't suppose you've any aegs you'd trade?:)

Hmm, i go up and have a look see. :)

• Advertisement

Hmm, i go up and have a look see. :)

Grand:)

Sorry, cant find anything nice id be willing to part with blay, i'l let ya get on with the sale, cheers, :)

Sorry, cant find anything nice id be willing to part with blay, i'l let ya get on with the sale, cheers, :)

No prob

Will let this go for €150 or if anyone has a JG 416/Dboys Spr to trade I'd be interested:)

Bump:)

• Advertisement

well, seeing as i sold me snier rifle, I'll give ya a hundrah and fifty blips for it then blay..

or €150 to the queens english speakers., :) now to actually get a grenade, i have 3 launchers and no nades.. :D

well, seeing as i sold me snier rifle, I'll give ya a hundrah and fifty blips for it then blay..

or €150 to the queens english speakers., :) now to actually get a grenade, i have 3 launchers and no nades.. :D

lol:pac:

Deal so, send me a pm and we can sort the details:)

Advertisement