Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surfboard 6'11 egg, circle one

Options
  • 15-05-2009 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all I'm selling my 6'11'' Egg: (395 euro)

See the photos of the board here.
    http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/86/38964086.html

It's an Amazing board unfortunately I have to sell it to fund my surfing trips this summer. This board catches waves so easily and it's really fast. Turning on it is so cool it really flies on the wave and rockets out of turns.This board is in near perfect condition with only a couple of surface scratches.

Traditional shape egg has high volume throughout to catch waves easily and flow through arcing turns and graceful carves.

6'11 Custom Retro Egg
    Length: 6ft 11inches
    Width: 21¼"
    Depth: 2¼"
    Tail Shape: Round Pin
    Rocker: Slight V in Tail
    Construction Hand Shaped EPS foam blank with genuine wood stringer. Innovative sandwich construction Epoxy resin and fibreglass with multiple layers of nero-cross link honeycomb material.
    Fin Setup 8" Single Fin
    Shaper Jeff Townsley

Surfboard, 8 inch fin,Leash and wax included in the price.
    <Keep trading on thread - c - 13>

Advertisement